- Reeds Rains is a trading name of: Reeds Rains Limited whose registered number is 02568254 and registered office is Ground Floor, Buildmark House, George Cayley Drive, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4XE (We/Us/Our)
- Data Protection Information
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and any information you supply will be treated in accordance with that Act. For more information about Us please click here. You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.gov.uk.
Information Gathered and its Use
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website, or give us in any other way, for example through our branch network, or provided by you when giving us feedback. We use your contact details to communicate with you, we may also use your information to send you news about Our products and services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you.
- We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes. If you do not want to receive such communication you can opt-out during registration, by emailing us at email@example.com, or by following the unsubscribe instructions on the email. Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
Where you register with us you provide your name, address, email address and other contact details and they are available to you, most of which are capable of being amended by you through the website.
When you use the site we anonymously record the details of the pages you look at but this data is not personally identifiable. We use this data to monitor site traffic and analyse paths customers take through our site which enable us to improve the service we provide. This information is only used by us and is not passed to any other party.
Place of Processing
The personal information held by us is held on and processed by computers situated in the United Kingdom.
- We have security measures in place to protect our customers database and access to this database is restricted internally. However it remains your responsibility to protect against unauthorised access to your log in details. If you open more than one browser of the same type whilst using the website, remember to close down all browser windows when you finish.
- If you share a computer with someone else or use a public Internet access then we advise you to delete the browsing history and log off the computer. This will help ensure any personal information stored temporarily in the computer’s memory is lost.
Disclosure for Legal Reasons
We reserve the right to communicate such personal information as we hold to third parties which seek the disclosure of it, if we are requested to do so by law.
Links to Third Parties
Our site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content of those websites. You should read the privacy policies of every website that collects data.
Log Files and Statistics
- We may use IP addresses, URL’s of requested resources, timestamps and HTTP user agents to analyse trends, administer the system and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Legal Information and Your Agreement
- Access by you of our web-site is confirmation that you have understood and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
- This web-site is prepared and issued in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information of United Kingdom residents only.
- This web-site is for information purposes only and it’s content is subject to change without notice.
- Nothing on this web-site shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.
- Whilst we use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate, current and complete at the date of publication, no representatives or warranties are made ( express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. We cannot accept responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this web-site or any other web-site to which it may be linked. We make not warranty that this web-site is free from errors, defects or viruses.
- The entire contents of this web-site (except where applicable the crown copyright location maps) is our property and is subject to copy right with all rights reserved.
- You may download or print individual sections of the web-site for personal use and information only provided that these properly indicate our copyright and other proprietary notices.
- You may not reproduce ( in whole or in part), modify, decompile, disassemble or transmit or use for any commercial purpose whatsoever any information from this website without Our prior written consent.
There is no guarantee that any e-mail you send will be received by us or that the confidentiality of that e-mail will be maintained during internet transmission.
Reeds Rains is a trading name of: Reeds Rains Limited whose registered number is 2568254 and registered office is Ground Floor, Buildmark House, George Cayley Drive, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4XE. Reeds Rains Limited is an appointed representative of First Complete Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FRN:435779) for mortgage and non-investment insurance advice.
Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall at all times be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
International Transfers of Personal Information
As the internet can be assessed world wide, if you are visiting the site from outside the UK, your visit will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international borders. By visiting this site and communicating electronically with us you are consenting to these transfers.