Welcome to Reeds Rains Estate & Letting Agents in Waterlooville
The Waterlooville branch of Reeds Rains is located on London Road and the staff of estate agents are always ready to assist with your enquiries, whether you are moving home, looking for a rental property or a landlord looking to let a property in the area.
The Reeds Rains estate agency in Waterlooville offers a range of services for residential sales and lettings, including:
- Free property valuations and rental valuations
- Conveyancing and EPCs whether you are buying or selling with us
- Accompanied viewings
- Internet advertising on the Reeds Rains website and property portals
- Local news paper advertising
- Floor plans
- Full colour details
- For sale boards
- Preview home buyers system matching properties to buyers
- Regular contact
- Flexible terms
- Lettings service for landlords and tenants
- And most importantly HONESTY.
Waterlooville is a Hampshire town close to the coastal city of Portsmouth on the south coast of England. Located on the A3(M) there are excellent transport links into Portsmouth and to London. The nearby cities and towns of Southampton, Winchester and Chichester are also well connected to via the M27. Mainline rail links are provided in nearby Havant and Petersfield. Waterlooville has a diverse selection of schooling, both primary and secondary, including the popular Oakland RC school. Waterlooville town centre has recently undergone a period of regeneration and it is an up-and-coming area of south Hampshire offering a range of property types for a range of buyers.
Hampshire boasts a great mix of coastal areas, beautiful cathedral cities, bustling ports and the New Forest National Park, all which are easily reached from Waterlooville.
To find out more about selling your home in Waterlooville, buying local property and moving to the area or about the local lettings market please contact the branch today.
My Reeds Rains
- Add properties to your ‘favourites’
- Save your search
- Receive email notifications of new properties and price changes