Chester-le-Street landlord event
Reeds Rains Chester-le-Street invite you to their Landlord Event taking place between 5pm and 7pm on Wednesday 4th October at the Reeds Rains branch, Bridge End Chamber.
The event aims to help you maximise your profits from your buy to let business.
- Discuss the new tax implications with an accountant.
- Health check your buy-to-let finance and find out if you are paying too much1.
- Understand how new lettings regulations will impact you.
- Get your current property portfolio valued.
- Get an overview of what's happening in the local rental market.
- Receive first time landlord adivce.
- Hear our hints and tips for securing the best possible tenant.
- Get information on how to protect yourself and your rental income.
For more information call Chester-le-Street on 0191 388 17762.
1Our initial mortgage consultation is free. We will charge a fee between £399 and £999 that is payable on application. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required. We reserve the right to charge a subsequent fee of £99 for each further application that may be required.
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
2Calls may be recorded and/or monitored for training and/or data protections services.