A heat wave is upon us and temperatures are expected to reach more than 30 degrees this week - take a look at our top tips to keep your home cool.
- Keep blinds and curtains closed.
- Keep doors inside open to allow air to move freely around your home.
- Swap your duvet for a thinner one and use cotton sheets.
- Many household appliances such as ovens generate heat, try to minimise use and keep other appliances turned off unless they are in use.
- Hang a wet sheet in front of windows to bring down the room temperature.