Latest investment opportunities
Take a look at our top 10 investment properties. From a one bedroom flat to a four bedroom detached executive style house. With properties being added to our website all the time don't forget to set up your own search so that properties are delivered straight to your inbox.
1. Potential gross annual yield of 9%
2. Three good sized bedrooms
Chester Walk, Grimsby, DN34
Having been previously used as an investment property that commanded a rent of £450pcm, it offers the potential for high yield at a very affordable price-point.
Accommodation briefly comprises :- Entrance Hall, Living Room, Modern Kitchen/Diner, Separate Utility, First floor landing, 3 good sized bedrooms and a modern white bathroom.
Externally the property is served by both front and rear gardens. The front is mainly laid to lawn and is low maintenance. In the rear is a large garden that is mainly laid to lawn and is enclosed by panneled fencing to all sides.
There is also the modern benefit of gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
3. Potential 5% - 5.5% yield (£425-£450pcm)
Briercliffe Road, Burnley, BB10
4. Sold with sitting tenant and currently achieving a 7.1% yield
5. Offers invited, potential gross yield of 8%
Norfolk Street, Stockton-On-Tees, TS18
6. Achieving £15,300 per annum
The Warehouse Apartments Victoria S, PR1
7. For sale by Modern Method of Auction with no onward chain
8. Plot of land with detailed planning permission
Warrington Road, Rainhill, L35
9. Sold with sitting tenant paying £300pcm which represents a rental yield of 9%
Poplar Street, Stanley, DH9
To the first floor; Two bedrooms and a bathroom. External there is an enclosed yard to the rear. Poplar Street is situated in South Moor where there are local shops available and a school nearby. Furthermore, only a short drive away is Stanley town centre where there is a wide range of local shops and facilities. Viewing is recommended, so please call our local office to arrange. EPC GRADE E