Latest investment opportunities
Take a look at our top 10 investment properties. From a one bedroom flat to a four bedroom detached executive style house. With properties being added to our website all the time don't forget to set up your own search so that properties are delivered straight to your inbox.
1. Potential rental income of £725pcm
2. Modern apartment with two double bedrooms
Palatine Road, Manchester Northenden, M22
3. In need of modernisation
4. Estimated rent of £650 - £675pcm
5. A potential gross yield of 8%
6. A unique property (and annexe which was previously let at £750pcm)
7. A superb development opportunity with planning
8. A popular location only a stones throw from the town centre
Waterside Drive, Grimsby, DN31
This great home would make an ideal first-time buy or an excellent, low maintenance investment that would command a decent rental yield.
Accommodation comprises :- Entrance porch with storage, entrance hallway, modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye units, large lounge with patio doors onto the rear garden.
To the first floor is a landing area that gives access to the 2 principle bedrooms and the modern fitted bathroom.
Externally the property has a small front garden that is mainly laid to lawn and in the rear a good sized, low maintenance garden that has a good degree of privacy and is enclosed by panelled fencing to all sides. There are also 2 allocated parking spaces for this property, a great benefit for a town centre locations.
Finally there are the modern benefits of gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
9. Residential and commercial opportunity
10. Potential 5% - 5.5% yield
Briercliffe Road, Burnley, BB10