1. This extended farmhouse cottage has a stunning finish throughout and we can imagine topping the logs up here.
2. A period detached home with an original 'Art Deco' tiled inglenook fireplace.
3. Take a look at the huge reception room with a beautifully exposed stone wall with wood burning stove.
4. Featuring not one but three reception rooms where you can take your pick of which fire you want to be in front of.
5. Tastefully decorated throughout with an abundance of original period features including the beautifully tiled lving room fire surround.
6. To the living room you will find the central log burning stove and in the dining room a smokeless fire with traditional surround.
Congleton Road, Biddulph, ST8
IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A SEMI RURAL RETREAT WITH BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED ACCOMMODATION THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!