Snuggle up in front of a fire this winter
1. This extended farmhouse cottage has a stunning finish throughout and we can imagine topping the logs up here.
2. A period detached home with an original 'Art Deco' tiled inglenook fireplace.
3. Take a look at the huge reception room with a beautifully exposed stone wall with wood burning stove.
4. Featuring not one but three reception rooms where you can take your pick of which fire you want to be in front of.
Clarence Terrace, Willington, DL15
5. Tastefully decorated throughout with an abundance of original period features including the beautifully tiled lving room fire surround.
West End Road, Habrough, Immingham, DN40
A charming, deceptively large, 2 bedroom mid-terrace cottage that has an abundance of original period features. Having been tastefully upgraded, decorated and maintained by the current owner to offer neat and tidy accommodation that would be ideal for a first-time buyer, investor or a purchaser looking to downsize and capitalise on an attractive price-point. Offering over 1000sqft of internal accommodation, internal viewing is recommended to appreciate its internal size.
Full accommodation comprises : - Hallway, large lounge with feature bay window, separate sitting room/formal dining room, open-plan kitchen diner with an array of base and eye level unit and a separate utility/washroom. To the first floor is a landing area that serves the 2 DOUBLE bedrooms and the large modern family bathroom that is complimented by a white suite.
Externally the property has both front and rear gardens. The front is a small low maintenance yard with a mature hedge to the boundary. In the rear is a large garden area that is mainly laid to lawn and enjoys mature hedges, tress and plants. There is also a patio area directly outside the properties rear aspect, making it an ideal place to entertain.
6. To the living room you will find the central log burning stove and in the dining room a smokeless fire with traditional surround.
Congleton Road, Biddulph, ST8