Now the children have gone back to school maybe you're thinking about selling your home? Take a look at these handy tips from Reeds Rains on staging your home for sale.
- Make sure your house number or name is visible from the street, people often like to drive-by before booking an appointment with an agent
- Mow the lawn, keep it clean cut and trim hedges back that block paths or windows
- If your sofa is looking a little dated or tired buy an inexpensive throw to cover it. It can really change the appearance of a room
- Clean and de-clutter, potential buyers may think that there is not enough storage at your property if it looks crowded
- Showcase your counter tops in your kitchen by removing items and putting them away
To book your free property valuation click here