Valentine’s Day this year, celebrated on Sunday 14th February 2016, is the occasion when many expect gifts as an expression of love from their partner or spouse and research by Evolution Money has revealed the top gifts women want. A weekend away (holiday) was the most popular with 27% of women stating this would be their ideal gift followed by 17% choosing a new car.*
A weekend away or a new car may be may not be possible for everyone which is why Reeds Rains has thought of a selection of Valentine’s Day ideas ideal for couples at home.
- Take your special person on a treasure hunt. Ask them to answer riddles to find the clues to items that you have placed somewhere around the house. The last item should give instructions that lead to your Valentine’s Day activities.
- Write a love poem for your partner and frame it.
- Surprise your partner by taking a holiday from work and enjoy Valentine’s Day at home.
- Make a book about why you love your partner and why you are thankful for him/her.
- Surprise your partner with a special getaway together.
- Go on a date with your partner to a restaurant that you enjoyed when you first met.
Would you consider moving to one of the properties mentioned in this article? Let us know your #reasonstomove by tweeting us at @ReedsRains
Roses are red and violets are blue, could this be the property for you? - A residential six bedroom property featuring four en-suite facilities, garden and parking in a village location. The accommodation is extremely spacious and split over three floors, offering versatile living accommodation.
Diamonds are forever - This high specification modern town house has a city centre location with driveway parking and garage.