Landlords who live abroad

Tax implications differ for landlords who are non-UK residents. You must apply to the Inland Revenue for non-Resident Landlord status. Our lettings consultants can advise you about being a non-Resident Landlord and you can find more details in our Overseas Landlord section. Our Full Management Service will help to ensure it is hassle-free for you.