Guide price

£85,000

2 bedroom Flat for sale, Manchester, Lancashire, M4

Jersey Street

2

Guide price

£85,000

2 bedroom Flat for sale, Manchester, Lancashire, M4

Jersey Street

2

Ref: MCC210150

Tenure: Leasehold
  • Fantastic shared-ownership opportunity
  • 2 bedroom first floor apartment
  • Open-plan Living Room/Kitchen
  • Located in the heart of Ancoats
  • Walking distance to Northern Quarter and City Centre
  • Presented to a high standard
  • Ideal for first-time buyers
  • No onward chain
  • EWS1 form available
  • EPC Rating C
  • Leasehold

Rare shared ownership opportunity in a fantastic Ancoats location

The pin shows the exact address of the property 

***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£90,000*** Fantastic opportunity to purchase a superb 2 bedroom first floor apartment on a 35% shared ownership basis. Set in the heart of Ancoats with the Northern Quarter and city centre within walking distance, this represents an affordable way to live in a highly-desirable central location. Ideal first home with EWS1 form available and offered with no onward chain. EPC Rating C.

Picture Room Measurements Notes
First FloorSecure communal entrance at ground level with access to first floor via lift or stairs.
Entrance HallLaminate flooring, entry intercom, electric heater, cupboard housing water heater, doors leading off to:
Living / Dining Area4.67m x 2.91m (15'4" x 9'7")Full-height window, laminate flooring, electric heater. Open-plan to:
Kitchen Area3.07m x 2.46m (10'1" x 8'1")Range of fitted base and wall units, integral electric oven and hob with extractor over, sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, spaces for freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine (both to be included in the sale), laminate flooring.
Bedroom 14.93m x 2.82m (16'2" x 9'3")Full-height window, laminate flooring, electric heater, large additional recess area (approx 2.3m x 1m) suitable for use as a walk-in wardrobe or general storage.
Bedroom 23.75m x 3.07m (12'4" x 10'1")Full-height window, laminate flooring, electric heater.
Bathroom2.19m x 1.93m (7'2" x 6'4")Panelled bath with shower over and screen, wash basin with mixer tap, WC, heated towel rail, shaver light.
Please NoteThe property is leasehold, please verify with your solicitor. The price is for a 35% share, and rent is payable on the remaining 65% (please contact us for further details).

IMPORTANT NOTE TO POTENTIAL PURCHASERS: We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.

Energy Efficiency Rating

Very energy efficient - lower running costs

(92 plus) A
(81 - 91) B
(69 - 80) C
(55 - 68) D
(39 - 54) E
(21 - 38) F
(1 - 20) G

Not energy efficient - higher running costs

Current

72

Potential

72

CO2 Rating

Very energy efficient - lower running costs

(92 plus) A
(81 - 91) B
(69 - 80) C
(55 - 68) D
(39 - 54) E
(21 - 38) F
(1 - 20) G

Not energy efficient - higher running costs

Current

N/A

Potential

N/A

Use our calculator to see how much Stamp Duty you may pay if you buy this property.   

Stamp Duty Calculator
Calculate

You pay from 1st October 2021

This calculator provides a guide to the amount of residential stamp duty you may pay and does not guarantee this will be the actual cost. This calculation is based on the Stamp Duty Land Tax Rates for residential properties purchased from 1 October 2021. For more information on Stamp Duty Land Tax, click here.

Mortgage repayment calculator
Calculate

Your payment (based on a repayment mortgage)

per month

Now you know what you could be paying, book an appointment with our partners Embrace Financial Services to find the right mortgage for you.

Book an appointment

Embrace financial services

This information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you. All mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders. Make an appointment with our partners, Embrace Financial Services to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances. 

Thinking of selling?

Find out how much your home is worth with a free valuation

Request free valuation

Reeds Rains, Manchester

29 & 33 Whitworth Street West,
Manchester,
M1 5ND
manchestersales@reedsrains.co.uk
Branch details
0161 236 9088