Insurance Services for Home Owners, Tenants and Landlords

We have been offering a competitive range of property insurance services for property owners, landlords and tenants for over 20 years. 

Insurance advice

Talk to our insurance advisors on 01392 849 761 ^. They will be able to provide a quote for insurance cover to fit your personal requirements, and to make sure your property is protected should the worst happen.

Landlord insurance

As a landlord you need to protect your property asset which could include home insurance for landlords to include buildings cover, and cover your property for accidental damage. At Reeds Rains we can also offer you insurance to cover for loss of rent.

Building & contents insurance

There are two parts to home insurance – buildings insurance and contents insurance. You can take them out individually, for example tenant’s contents insurance or you can combine them for homeowners as buildings and contents insurance. Buildings insurance covers your property for events like fire and weather damage, while contents insurance could protect your belongings against events like theft, damage and loss.

Insurance advice

Talk to one of our insurance advisors

Ask for advice

Landlords' insurance

Including rent guarantee and legal protection

View all options

Home insurance

For homeowners, landlords and tenants

More information

Very good personal service from Sam, and an excellent product at a good price - thanks!

Read all Reviews