MenuSearch
Property Search Refine Search
Add another location
Add
Options
Type of property
Keywords
Name your search

1 Property for sale in Lower Withington, MacClesfield, Cheshire

 
£165,000
1
3
1
Premium ListingChain free
3 bedroom Semi Detached House for sale, Dooleys Grig, Lower Withington, Macclesfield, SK11

A DELIGHTFUL SEMI RURAL LOCATION AND FOR SALE WITH NO VENDOR CHAIN INVOLVED, occupying a delightful select cul de sac, relatively modern in development, this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED family house provides refurbished accommodation which has been re decorated and re carpeted with various other additional enhancements.

Having partial UPVC double glazing and electric heating, the property to the ground floor provides: Entrance vestibule, ground floor WC, open plan dining lounge with two defined areas, a UPVC double glazed conservatory and fitted kitchen. The first floor landing reveals the three bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted with a white suite.

Externally the property enjoys a good sized lawned garden to the rear, neighbouring adjoining fields, a front lawn and double length driveway for off road parking.

The property is located approximately 8.5 miles from Macclesfield Mainline train station/ town centre, 1.6miles to Goostrey train station, 3 miles to Chelford train station and 3.3.miles to Holmes Chapel train station.

This property is for sale at 65% share at £165,000. There is rent to pay on the remaining 35% share, which is £204.17 per calander month, payable to Rural Housing Trust Limited. Please read further detail under Agents Notes to check that you may be eligible for this property. EPC Grade E. Call to book your viewing now!

  • Three Bedroom Semi Detached
  • Redecorated And Re Carpeted
  • NO SELLER CHAIN INVOLVED
  • EPC Grade E
  • Part UPVC D/G + Electric Heating
  • Select Cul De Sac Position
  • Lovely Garden Neighbouring Fields
  • 65% Share Ownership For Sale
  • Drive Way For Two Vehicles
  • Handy For M6 For Commuters

Here's the end of the results you asked for. Search again using the bar at the top of the screen

Top