Permitted payments Wales

What permitted payments can I expect to pay if I rent a property with Reeds Rains?

Below is a list of our current permitted payments. At any time you are interested in a property, please ask a member of staff for details of permitted payments that may be payable before, during and after a tenancy.

Rent is to be paid by direct debit, standing order or bank transfer directly to Reeds Rains Ltd. All other payments listed here would be paid directly to the provider of those services.

Permitted payments are:

Rent, utilities (gas, electric or other fuel, water, sewerage and Green Deal), council tax, TV Licence and communication services.

Avoidable or purposeful damage to the property

Tenants are liable to the actual cost of remedying any damage incurred (as detailed in a contractor’s invoice).

Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s).

Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s).

If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.

If you have any questions on our fees, please ask your local branch.

Client Money Protection is provided by Propertymark. Redress through The Property Ombudsman Scheme.