We’re delighted to announce the launch of a special Reeds Rains Raffle in support of our Cash for Kids fundraising - which offers some fantastic prizes, and is so simple to enter.
It’s just £2 per ticket, with all proceeds going to Cash for Kids, the grant-giving charity that Reeds Rains is supporting to help disadvantaged children
- A meal for two and a bottle of house wine at a Fazenda restaurant in either Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds, Liverpool or Manchester
- A £30 Amazon voucher
- A £90 voucher for Betty’s Café Tea Rooms – to spend online or at one of their Tea Rooms
- £50 John Lewis e-voucher
- Premium Spa Day with up to 60 minutes of treatments, lunch or afternoon tea for two
- 1 x Carabao Cup Final Football
- 1 x Sky Bet Play-Offs Football
- £100 Love2Shop e-voucher
- £50 Love2Shop e-voucher (two available)
- £50 M&S vouchers (two available)
And here’s how to enter…
- Simply visit the raffle via the link below
- Select how many tickets you’d like to purchase. You can buy as many as you like, as long as you’re over 18
- Enter your email address and payment details – making sure you have your debit or credit card handy to start with
You will then receive an email with your raffle number which will be shown as your ‘purchase reference number’
The raffle closes at 5 p.m. on 31st May 2021 or when the full allocation of 10,000 tickets have been, whichever is earlier.
All entries will be put into the raffle and winners and prizes will be drawn, at random, on 31st May at 5 p.m. Each winner will then receive one of the available prizes and be notified on 1st June 2021 - with their details also published online.
This is an exciting opportunity and one that we hope will generate a fantastic amount for Cash for Kids – remembering that, as so many families have been placed in crisis because of the pandemic, there are so many children that need our support - even for basic essentials such as food and clothing.
By raising funds for Cash for Kids, with the raffle and through the fundraising efforts of our teams, we are really hoping to help improve the lives of disadvantaged children and young people in our communities – especially as 100% of monies raised will go direct to them.
We thank you for your support.