Reserving and buying a new build property during lockdown
As the Coronavirus pandemic continues, we understand many people may have put their buying plans on hold however; this doesn’t have to be the case. Don’t let the current lockdown stop you from buying your dream new home today.
We have many new build properties available and we don’t want you to miss out so have put in measures to allow buyers to still be able to reserve a new home:
- Our land and new homes team will set up a phone call to answer any questions you may have and check you are financially eligible
- Mortgages First and RSC are specialists in new build mortgages and are available over the phone to speak to to discuss mortgage options and help you find the best deal
- Many developers are setting up virtual viewings so you can view different plots from the comfort of your own home
- If you want to secure the property, you can put a deposit down but rest assured should you decide not to proceed after viewing the property in person, when government guidelines are lifted, the full deposit will be refunded
Whether you are looking to upsize, downsize or buy as an investment a new build property could be the perfect option for you. New builds have so much to offer which is why they are a very attractive option and growing in popularity.
Benefits of buying a new build
1. Most new build properties come with a 10-year warranty to offer buyers peace of mind that they are protected from any structural defects
2. As new builds are built to a high standard running costs and bills are low
3. Chain free! As you would be the first owner, you have the luxury of not having to worry about a long chain of buyers and sellers
4. Many new homes are affordable with developers offering incentives and discounts as well as offering schemes such as Help to Buy, Part Exchange and Shared Equity. Our land and new homes team can discuss these schemes with you and give you more information on how you could benefit
5. Often buyers are able to personalise their new home from choosing carpets to kitchen colour schemes
Reeds Rains are experts in the new build field and offer many different types of new build properties across England, Wales and Northern Ireland. During this uncertain time our new home experts can listen to your requirements and help you reserve your dream new build home today.