Sales Property Valuation Visits for Property Occupants and Owners
You will know that visiting properties is an inherent part of our service. For the majority of our customers and clients we will make sure that as much contact as possible is conducted using digital tools that allow virtual meetings and viewings in the first instance. However it is unlikely that we can arrange to place your property for sale or let without at least 1 visit to the property in question and therefore we will arrange a visit to your property when there is a strong interest in proceeding.
Whilst we want to continue to provide our usual high levels of personal service in the future, this cannot be delivered in a post-Covid 19 environment without some key changes to the way that we operate. The main outcome is to ensure that we protect our colleagues and customers in equal measure.
Preventing Transmission Summary
We constantly review our processes and if needed make changes to that way that we operate to ensure we keep colleagues and customers safe. If you feel that you are not able to meet any of these key points outlined below during your appointment please let our team know as soon as possible.
THIS GUIDANCE IS FOR OWNERS AND OCCUPIERS WHO WILL BE MEETING OUR AGENTS AT A PROPERTY
THERE MAY BE SOME FURTHER GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS THAT WILL NEED TO BE OBSERVED IN ADDITION TO THESE GUIDELINES
- If there have been any changes to anyone’s health status which would affect our ability to proceed with the appointment safely please let us know as soon as possible.
- Although the government’s position on social distancing has been relaxed, it is our internal policy to continue to socially distance at 2m+ to keep our agents and customers safe.
- Please do not be offended if our agents refuse to shake hands or do not accept any refreshments.
- We ask that all estate agents, letting agents and occupiers wear a suitable face covering during the appointment, unless they are exempt from this requirement.
- Where possible, we ask that all lights are switched on and doors opened. Commonly touched surfaces must be cleaned in advance and after the appointment using domestic cleaning agents
- All discussions must take place in a well ventilated space
- All brochures and paperwork will be provided electronically but will be supplied on paper on request
- If you require a copy of the Covid Secure risk assessment we have completed for property visits please contact the branch
- Please advise us if you have any concerns, or personal restrictions, which would make adherence to the standards noted above challenging.